Here are 10 tips to get your girlfriend to watch SPBO
Football wasn’t my first love. It’s false. Although I have always loved the energy surrounding football and football season, I did not always love the actual game. Why? It was hard for me to understand and nobody was willing to help. Finally, I met my husband and it was a great experience. I am now taking him outside to watch football. These 10 tips will help you get your girlfriend to watch soccer.
1) Tell her that you want her to be there when you watch it. This is the most important, yet simple tip.
2) Be patient with her. Explain to her what jargon is and ask questions about plays. She will be one step closer to understanding the game if she takes just a minute.
3) Pay attention to her, even if for a brief moment, during the game. Okay, during commercials. If commercials aren’t during Super Bowl, they can be done during commercials.
4) Include her in your high five. However, only give it half of your strength. Everyone loves a high five. Some people prefer a high five without the macho whelps or blisters.
5) Buy her a cool jersey for your favorite team. It’s sure to make her feel special and welcome you around.
6) Let her choose a pink jersey if she wishes.
7) I have discovered that you guys twist or squeeze something when playing sports. You are not five years old, but you don’t seem to be. Instead of gripping the remote for dearlife, place your hand on her shoulder and/or her leg. You might give her a massage for free, even if you don’t know it.
8) NFL Survivor: Have you ever heard of it? It’s the NFL’s simplest game and offers a huge amount of cash to win. Are you ready? Pick one team to win each week at the start of the season. Your decision must be submitted by Thursday. That team will never be picked again. You can’t pick a losing team again. You can let your daughter get involved in this. She will be rooting for teams that she would never have chosen before and so will you.
9) Don’t judge her if she can’t look away SPBO from Jordan Cameron or JJW Watt. There are plenty of smokin’ cheerleaders for her to admire, so doesn’t she deserve some eye candy?
10) If all else fails and she is really just a bummer to have about during football games, don’t force her to go. Tell her to take some money and go shopping. There’s a game you can watch.